Santa Breaks 2020 on sale now!
Our Santa Breaks include:
- Half day at Santa’s Workshop including an exclusive and private meeting with Santa and games and more with the Elves
- Thermal Suits and Snow Boots (3yrs +)
- Farewell Feast with meal, small gift, certificate and disco!
- Option to add husky, reindeer & snowmobile safaris
- Option to add ski/snowboard taster
- Choice of 7 accommodations in Levi and Ylläs
- Option of half board or self catered
There’s more than a hint of magic in the air when a family travels to Lapland for the first time. No Christmas experience can compare to the sheer excitement of coming here to Santa’s Lapland home, where the snow and reindeer are real and and the awe-inspiring Northern Lights dance purple and green across the night sky. It may be a bit cliché to say, but this really is one holiday your children or grandchildren will remember forever!
We offer a choice of 3 nights or 4 nights stays in Levi and Ylläs, located just north of the Arctic Circle, where high standards of accommodation and a warm, friendly atmosphere make for a great stay in either resort.
We also include arctic thermal suits and warm snow boots for all adults and children (over the age of 3 years old – as these breaks are not recommended for infants). Meaning you can ‘come as you are’ with your read more